Logistics processes in a company require regular optimisations. They constitute a strategic area of the company’s operations and a source of precious time and costs, thanks to which the company can build its competitive advantage.
- Are you planning new logistics processes in your company?
- Are you intending to start a new warehouse?
- Are the previous transport solutions hardly effective?
- Are the costs generated by your warehouse too high?
- Are you looking for new solutions to the organisation of the warehouse operations?
If YES – take advantage of the experts’ support as part of the logistics counselling projects.
Logistics counselling- what it is?
- a detailed audit of the current logistics processes in place at your company,
- development of a ready-made recipe for new, more effective solutions,
- sharing the knowledge of the specialists experienced in individual areas,
- experts’ support in implementing new solutions and measuring their effectiveness.
At KMC-Services we implement consulting projects for companies from a number of industries and of a varied scale of business operation.
We devise logistics processes in full or their selected parts.
We do it in a manner enabling maximisation of the fulfilment of the client’s business goals and the quality of service provided for him, while optimising the costs, time, employee dedication, space used and, importantly enough, reducing stock-outs.
Our 360° consulting services are based on:
- A comprehensive audit conducted at the client’s company at the time of every project
- Close cooperation with the client during project implementation, in-depth knowledge of the problem specifics, regular consultations with client representatives, analysing different solutions and choosing the ones that are optimal in a given case
- Multi-year knowledge and experience of KMC-Services expert team resulting from many projects completed for our clients and long track-record
The high efficiency of our solutions is confirmed by testimonials from a number of our clients.