KMC-services is a Polish, family-run business which has been building its position on the market of logistics services for 15 years. We champion the development of our team members, primarily supported by internal recruitment, which provides a broad spectrum of promotion prospects and competence enhancement. Our employees confirmed this in a satisfaction survey conducted in February 2017.
The three criteria that they valued the most in their workplace were:
- Very positive work environment
- Great professional development opportunities
- Good working conditions
We have been growing our team for years and the fact that we have managed to establish long-term cooperation with many members of our team is its own reward.
We provide good working conditions and, in turn, our professionals provide reliable quality of service and order fulfilment for our clients.
- We are in full compliance with the Code of Good Practice and IWAY standards.
- As part of “Jemy polskie owoce” (We Eat Polish Fruit) programme there are fresh and healthy refreshments available at our company every day and our employees are regularly educated on healthy eating habits.
- We support young people by organising student scholarships, thus giving them a career leg-up and affording ot-the-job experience.
Join our team if you are looking for a workplace with clear-cut rules based on a ready-made strategy and declared objectives.
We value straightforward cooperation conditions, and so our remuneration scheme is based on promptness and a transparent bonus scheme.
It is a token of respect for the work and contribution of our teams.
We care about our employees, therefore some of them have been working for us for 10 years now.